EXPAND Global’s dedication and focused support were an integral part to our project success."
E-Learning Courseware for Microsoft Office and Intercultural Communications
There's no doubt that the changing global business landscape presents new opportunities as well as challenges for organizations.
More and more organizations are recognizing that they need to equip their workforce with new skills to stay competitive in the global knowledge economy. This means helping employees develop their technical skills as well as skills in languages, intercultural communications and diversity.
To meet this demand, EXPAND Global offers you a diverse range of off-the-shelf E-Learning courseware and blended learning for Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2007, Intercultural Communications and Cross-Cultural Awareness.
E-Learning Online Training Courses for Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2007 and Windows 7
To assist your organization through the transition to Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows 7, EXPAND Global offers you off-the-shelf web-based training courses in multiple languages, to help your workforce become proficient with the new user interface and functionality.
Our Microsoft Office training courses include the following titles for beginners and advanced learners:
E-Learning Microsoft Office 2010
|Upgrading to Windows 7 and Office 2010||Demo|
|Excel 2010 - Basic||Demo|
|Excel 2010 - Advanced||Demo|
|Word 2010 - Basic||Demo|
|Word 2010 - Advanced||Demo|
E-Learning Microsoft Office 2007
|Effectively upgrading to Vista and Office 2007||Demo|
|Excel 2007 Basics|
|Excel 2007 Advanced|
|Word 2007 Basics|
|Word 2007 Advanced|
E-Learning Microsoft Windows 7
In addition, we offer web-based-training courses for Microsoft SharePoint 2010, OneNote 2010 and Lync 2010.
EXPAND Global provides this comprehensive E-Learning courseware for Microsoft Office in partnership with KnowHow! AG.
Course Features at a Glance:
- Realistic simulations of the Office application
- Audio narration with two professional speakers
- Available in 15 languages
- Introduction testing with learning recommendations
- Creation of individual learning path
- Chapter testing and Exercises
- Multi-level feedback during exercises
- Mouse-over effects on screen objects
- Completion status displayed for the learner
- Printed certificate after course completion
- Alphabetical index
- Advanced search function
- Favorites bookmarking
- Context-sensitive help for user navigation
- Run as SCORM 1.2 package, on a webserver or locally
- Overview of useful hot keys
- Printable Lessons
Modular In Design
Courses can be imported to a Learning Management Systems via SCORM or SAVE 1.0, deployed online to a Web-Server or File-Server and deployed offline to CD-ROM or USB-Stick.
In-Application Help at the Moment of Need
Implementation/Customization and Hosting Services
EXPAND Global provides technical installation, individual customization and hosting of the E-Learning courses to meet your company requirements.
E-Learning Market Leader for Microsoft Office
For more information on the features and benefits from our E-Learning courses for Microsoft Office, please contact EXPAND Global.
Intercultural Business Training
EXPAND Global's intercultural training provides you with a base of intercultural competence as preparation for doing business in one of the following target geographies: USA, China, Japan, Germany, Russia, India, France and the Middle-East. We teach you how to optimize communications across cultural borders and how to avoid cultural misunderstandings.
Our E-Learning courseware for Intercultural Business includes the following titles:
- E-Learning Course: Doing Business in the Middle-East
- E-Learning Course: Doing Business in China
- E-Learning Course: Doing Business in Germany
- E-Learning Course: Doing Business in France
- E-Learning Course: Doing Business in India
- E-Learning Course: Doing Business in Japan
- E-Learning Course: Doing Business in Russia
- E-Learning Course: Doing Business in the USA
- E-Learning Course: Intercultural Competence
E-Learning Features at a Glance:
Engaging content covering:
- Geography, Demographics, Religion, Economy, Politics.
- Doing business in the target country: meetings, presentations, people management, team skills, contact with customers, business etiquette, communications and conflict management.
- Behavioral aspects: social gathering, restaurants, private invitations, maintaining relationships, building trust, language basics, public authorities
- Interactive learning scenarios and exercises
- Based on web-based technology
- 8-12 hours of learning per course
- Can be integrated into your existing learning management platform
Screenshot Gallery - E-Learning
The following screens provide you with some examples on the instructional design of our E-Learning for Intercultural Communications.
Intercultural Training Seminars
The combination of E-Learning with our live intercultural training seminars will dramatically increase the effectiveness of your learning experience.
- Culture-Specific Training
- Cultural Awareness Training
- International Team Building
- Cross-Culture Training for Doing Business in Germany
Each live seminar runs for two-days and is highly interactive. We use learning-by-doing simulations and exercises to give you results-oriented training. The sessions can be customized to your individual needs and experience.
Learning Objectives for the target geography:
- Become aware of culture-specific thinking and actions
- Gain a fundamental understanding of business culture
- Understand the thinking and behaviors
- To effectively communicate with business partners, colleagues and customers
For more information about our E-Learning courseware and seminars for Intercultural Business, please contact EXPAND Global.