In wake of the coronavirus, companies around the globe have rolled out remote work. For many the challenge has been both getting setup and adapting to new ways of working from home and in virtual teams.
For organizations deploying Microsoft Teams and needing to provide employees with a quick transition to remote work, EXPAND Global provides a special offering in which workers can be trained on Microsoft Teams online and at short notice. Our Microsoft Teams "Kickstart" offering provides a blend of online e-learning modules and experienced trainers to deliver introduction webinars to your remote workforce.
Through this offering, workers will learn how to effectively use Microsoft Teams in the modern workplace.
Microsoft Teams Kickstart Components.
1. VIDEO INTRODUCTION FOR MICROSOFT TEAMS Our short video introduction for Microsoft Teams gives your employees a good sound overview, and puts the "What's in it for me" in the foreground to inspire and motivate.
2. E-LEARNING COURSES FOR MICROSOFT TEAMS AND THE VIRTUAL WORKPLACE Your employees receive 1-year online access to our Microsoft Collaboration E-learning Course Package for the virtual workplace, which includes courses for Microsoft Teams, OneNote, OneDrive, SharePoint, Outook, Planner, Delve, Whiteboard, Microsoft To Do and Yammer. This enables workers to become familiar with Microsoft Teams and to deepen their knowledge on other Office 365 applications for team collaboration, regardless of time and place. Access to the e-learning is provided via our online Course Platform without any setup or technical efforts for your organization.
3. INTERACTIVE WEBINAR MICROSOFT TEAMS This webinar offers an overview of the functions of Microsoft Teams and shows daily use cases for digital collaboration. Your employees will learn how to create and use Teams in a structured manner, discover the possibilities for digital communication and see how they work together.
Duration: 90 minutes
- Creating and structuring teams
- Ad-hoc communication with Microsoft teams
- Scheduling meetings
- Using the conversation pane area for collaboration
- Collaborating on files